Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Class reflection
1.   What did you think you like best about this class?
What I like the most about this class is that I met new people that are awesome. Another thing I liked from this class is that I learned how to type without looking at the keyboard it took time but I got it. I also learned the importance of choosing the right in life.

2.   What did you dislike from this class?
What I dislike the most from this class was the drop box why? Well because it never let me use it or sign up.

3.   What can you recommend to improve the class?
Well nothing I am doing great in this class but maybe get a drop box so I could save all my work there.
4.   What will you always remember about this class?
What I will always remember from this great class is mr.heymores speeches because there lessons and who else will take the time and tell us what’s best for us.



No comments:

Post a Comment